10. Vote for me or I'll come to your home and explain my 191-page economic plan to you in excruciating detail.
9. Remember America, I gave you the Internet and I can take it away. Think about it.
8. Your vote automatically enters you in a drawing for the $123 billion surplus.
7. With Lieberman on the ticket, you get all kinds of fun new days off. Vote for us, we're going to work 24/6.
6. We know when the microphone is on.
5. Vote for me and I will take whatever steps are necessary to outlaw the term, "Whazzzup."
4. Gore-Lieberman: You don't have to worry about pork-barrel politics.
3. You'll thank us in four years when the escalator to the moon is finished.
2. If I can handle Letterman, I can handle Saddam Hussein.
And the #1 rejected Gore-Lieberman campaign slogan:
1. I'll be twice as cool as that President guy in the "West Wing."