Bart Simpson's Literary Works |
RQdN Home | ... | Fun Stuff | Bart Simpson :
Bart Simpson's Blackboard Quotations
- I will not waste chalk.
- I will not skateboard in the halls.
- I will not instigate revolution.
- I will not draw naked ladies in class.
- I did not see Elvis.
- I will not call my teacher "Hot Cakes."
- Garlic gum is not funny.
- They are laughing at me, not with me.
- I will not yell "Fire" in a crowded classroom.
- I will not encourage others to fly.
- I will not fake my way through life.
- Tar is not a plaything.
- I will not Xerox my butt.
- It's potato, not potatoe. (In reference to Dan Quayle).
- I will not trade pants with others.
- I am not a 32 year old woman. (i.e., Nancy Cartwright, Bart's voice, is not a 10-year-old boy).
- I will not do that thing with my tongue.
- I will not drive the principal's car.
- I will not pledge allegiance to Bart.
- I will not sell school property.
- I will not burp in class.
- I will not get very far with this attitude.
- I will not belch the National Anthem.
- I will not sell land in Florida.
- I will not cut corners. (Actually appear as below).
I WILL NOT CUT CORNERS
" " " " " "
" " " " " "
- I will not grease the monkey bars.
- I will not hide behind the Fifth Amendment.
- I will not do anything bad ever again.
- I will not show off. (Written in an "Olde English" style font).
- I will not sleep through my education.
- I am not a dentist.
- Spitwads are not free speech.
- Nobody likes sunburn slappers.
- High explosives and school don't mix.
- Hamsters cannot fly.
- I will not bribe Principal Skinner.
- I will not squeak chalk.
- I will finish what I sta (One line only, the rest is blank).
- "Bart Bucks" are not legal tender.
- Underwear should be worn on the inside.
- The Christmas Pageant does not stink.
- I will not torment the emotionally frail.
- I will not send lard through the mail.
- I will not use abbrev.
- Adding "just kidding" doesn't make it okay to insult the Principal.
- Indian burns are not our cultural heritage.
- I will not dissect things unless instructed.
- I will not hang donuts on my person.
- No one wants to hear my armpits.
- I will not mock Mrs. Dumbface.
- I will not celebrate meaningless milestones. (The 100th episode).
- I will not strut around like I own the place.
- Next time it could be me on the scaffolding.
- The Good Humor man can only be pushed so far.
- I will stop talking about the twelve inch pianist.
- I am not a lean mean spitting machine.
- The Pledge of Allegiance does not end with Hail Satan.
- I will not whittle hall passes out of soap.
- Wedgies are unhealthy for children and other living things.
- I do not have power of attorney over first graders.
- Cursive writing does not mean what I think it does.
- I am not the reincarnation of Sammy Davis, Jr.
- I am not certified to remove asbestos.
- "Bagman" is not a legitimate career choice.
- I will not re-transmit without the express permission of Major League Baseball.
- I will remember to take my medication.
- The boys room is not a water park.
- Beans are neither fruit nor musical.
- Nerve gas is not a toy.
- "Bewitched" does not promote Satanism.
- The First Amendment does not cover burping.
- Ralph won't "morph" if you squeeze him hard enough.
- I will not carve gods.
- I will not spank others.
- I will not aim for the head.
- I will not barf unless I'm sick
- I will not expose the ignorance of the faculty.
- I saw nothing unusual in the teacher's lounge.
- I will not conduct my own fire drills.
- Funny noises are not funny.
- I will not snap bras.
- I will not fake seizures.
- This punishment is not boring and pointless.
- My name is not Dr. Death.
- I will not defame New Orleans. (After a complaint from New Orleans).
- I will not prescribe medication.
- I will not bury the new kid.
- I will not teach others to fly.
- I will not bring sheep to class.
- A burp is not an answer.
- Teacher is not a leper.
- Coffee is not for kids. (Each line becomes less legible, the last line is a scrawl).
- I will not eat things for money.
- I will not yell "She's Dead" at roll call.
- The principal's toupee is not a Frisbee.
- I will not call the principal "spud head."
- Goldfish don't bounce.
- Mud is not one of the 4 food groups.
- No one is interested in my underpants.
- I will not sell miracle cures.
- I will return the seeing-eye dog.
- I do not have diplomatic immunity.
- I will not charge admission to the bathroom.
- I will never win an Emmy. (After the show wasn't nominated for an Emmy).
- The cafeteria deep fryer is not a toy.
- All work and no play makes Bart a dull boy.
- I will not say "Springfield" just to get applause.
- I am not authorized to fire substitute teachers.
- My homework was not stolen by a one-armed man. (In reference to "The Fugitive").
- I will not go near the kindergarten turtle.
- I am not deliciously saucy.
- Organ transplants are best left to professionals.
- There are plenty of businesses like show business.
- Five days is not too long to wait for a gun.
Copyright © 1998-2002 Larry H. Corbett, Jr. ~ All rights reserved
Re: QUEST dot Net is a trademark of Larry H. Corbett, Jr.
This web page was last updated on : September 4, 2000 at 12:43 P.M. PST