Fishing Organizations |
RQdN Home | Recreation | Fishing | Organizations :
- American Bass Association ~ [ North America ]
The largest non-profit bass fishing association.
- American Sportfishing Association
A non-profit organization dedicated to serving the needs of the sportfishing community through education and conservation.
- Esquimalt Anglers Association ~ [ British Columbia, CAN ]
An organization involved in sports fishing, salmon enhancement, and supporting community activities.
- Gainesville Offshore Fishing Club (GOFC) ~ [ Florida ]
A non-profit family organization with a current membership of 100 families who have a common interest in both inshore and offshore saltwater angling in North Central Florida.
- Greater Flint Muddler Minnows ~ [ Michigan ]
Men and women with all levels of fly fishing skills and experience who achieve personal enjoyment that comes from fly fishing and related issues as fly tying, casting, river clean-ups ad educational programs.
- Heriot F. P. Angling Club ~ [ Edinburgh, U.K. ]
With a wide membership, the angling club caters for both the competitive fisher and those who prefer to have a more relaxed approach to the sport.
- Jersey Coast Shark Anglers ~ [ New Jersey ]
The love of fishing and good sportsmanship is the common bond that maintains the camaraderie with this club's membership.
- Laune Salmon & Trout Anglers' Association ~ [ Kerry, IRE ]
One of the oldest angling associations in Kerry, Ireland. They proudly welcomed up to 1,500 anglers from many European countries to fish our waters.
- Maryland Saltwater Sportfishermen's Association (MSSA) ~ [ Maryland ]
No unity, no voice, no fish. An association working to provide a unified voice to preserve and protect the rights, traditions, and the future of recreational fishing.
- Masters Walleye Circuit (MWC) ~ [ North America ]
A non-profit organization, whose goal is to promote walleye fishing and preservation of the resource.
- Muskies ~ [ North America ]
A non-profit organization of America's most conservation conscious anglers.
- National Catfishing Association (NCA) ~ [ North America ]
Dedicated to providing its members with the latest information from the world of cat fishing.
- National Federation of Anglers (NFA) ~ [ United Kingdom ]
One of the U.K's largest sporting bodies. It is responsible for administration at both national and regional level of one of the most popular participative outdoor recreational activities, looking after the interests of over 500 affiliated organizations and through them, nearly 250,000 individual course anglers.
- Pensacola Big Game Fishing Club ~ [ Florida ]
Encouraging and promoting the conservation and study of game fishes, and assisting other members, clubs and scientific foundations in the collection and dissemination of available data and information.
- Rhode Island Saltwater Anglers Association ~ [ Rhode Island ]
A non-profit organization created to provide a forum for recreational saltwater anglers; to provide education to members concerning fishing techniques, improved catches, and overall enjoyment of fishing; to foster sportsmanship; to support marine conservation and sound management of fisheries resources; and provide a unified voice to preserve and protect the rights, traditions and the future of recreational fishing in Rhode Island.
- Victorian Game Fishing Club ~ [ Victoria, AUS ]
Have you ever wanted to find out about gamefishing in southern Australia? This club offers the novice the chance to learn the skills of gamefishing and the gamefisherman the opportunity to enhance his or her knowledge of the sport in a friendly, family orientated club.
- The Warrington Anglers Association ~ [ Wales, U.K. ]
A vast range of fishing is available for all members. Game and Coarse fishing are well catered for, whether for the matchman, specimen-angler or pleasure fisherman.
- Welsh Salmon and Trout Angling Association (WSTAA) ~ [ Wales, U.K. ]
Find all the latest news about game, sea and coarse fishing in Wales.
- Western Australian Trout & Freshwater Angling Association (WATFAA) ~ [ Perth, AUS ]
An organization dedicated to the promotion of freshwater angling within Western Australia.
See also :
Copyright © 1993-2004 Re-QUEST dot Net ~ All rights reserved
This web page was last updated on : October 21, 2000 at 7:05 P.M. PST